Find a Contractor for Installation or Repair
Simply type in your zip code, click “GO”, and select from a number of highly qualified air conditioning contractors in your area. Review their profiles and read reviews written by other homeowners. You’ll agree these contractors can do a great job, whether you need a simple AC service or a whole new installation.
We suggest you contact at least three contractors in your area to get personalized quotes. And don’t forget to use the information on AirConditioningLoans.com, including the Quality Installation Checklist under how to qualify a contractor, to make sure you’re an expert on all things concerning your air conditioner. You’ll know the right questions to ask your technician and what to expect.
Find a Heating Contractor for Installation or Repair
Selecting the right contractor to replace or service your furnace or heating system is important. Experts agree that proper installation and maintenance of your furnace or heater can increase overall home comfort, while reducing utility bills. With more than 30 years in the consumer financing and heating business, AirConditioningLoans.com knows the best heating contractors, and we’ve got hundreds in our directory.
Let’s get started! Just enter your zip code and click Go. You’ll find a number of highly qualified contractors in your area. Look over their profiles and read reviews other homeowners have written. You’ll agree these heating professionals can do a great job servicing or installing your furnace or heating system.
AirConditioningLoans.com recommends you contact at least three contractors in your area to get personalized quotes. Use the information on AirConditioningLoans.com, like the Quality Installation Checklist under how to qualify a contractor link, to make sure you’re an expert on all things concerning your heater. You’ll know the right questions to ask and what to expect.
How to Qualify a Contractor
The number 1 determinant of how well your new system will perform is how well it’s installed. This means finding the right contractor for the job is essential. Luckily you’ve found AirConditioningLoans.com! A search of our directory will result in contractors that we have screened and prequalified. In fact, we’ve been doing business with many of these contractors for years and years and agree that they are highly qualified by AirConitioningLoans.com.
But don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself. Here are some do’s and don’ts to help identify a good contractor. Again, we can’t say this enough, a quality installation is essential for your new system. Take your time, use the resources of AirconditioningLoans.com and make sure you feel comfortable with your decisions.
Any contractor you use should have the proper licenses.
- AirConditioningLoans.com has you covered on this one – all the contractors in our directory have the appropriate state and/or city licenses to perform heating and cooling work in their localities.
Review profile pages of the AirConditioningLoans.com contractors you’re considering. Check for things like
- Reviews of other homeowners who have used these contractors.
- How long the contractor has been in business.
- What national trade associations they are members of.
- Whether they offer 24 hour service
- Whether they offer maintenance agreements and/or extended warranties
These profile pages are a good start, but don’t be shy, ask a lot of questions. Here are some good ones:
- Do you have a refund policy if I am unsatisfied?
- Does your team wear uniforms and identification badges?
- Do you have a showroom nearby?
Here’s where it gets critical, identifying the best of the best. In discussions with the contractor tell him that (thanks to AirConditioningLoans.com) you’re a well informed consumer and that you…
- insist that he performs a Manual J calculation
- insist he explains the benefits of high-efficiency equipment and how it can impact your monthly energy bills.
- insist he inspect your home’s duct system and make any and all necessary repairs
- insist on the installation of a programmable thermostat and a tour of how to properly use it
- insist he shows you options to improve your home’s indoor air quality
- insist he determines if your home requires more insulation
- insist he performs diagnostics to determine that the system is running optimally and will keep your home comfortable.
- Good contractors should have no problem with any of these items, and setting these standards upfront will help ensure that your contractor will perform a high-quality installation.
Whether you are looking for a contractor to replace an old system, make repairs or perform routine maintenance, taking time now can avoid costly mistakes later.
More Things You Should Know
- Contractor may need licenses, depending on your state or local requirements. Be sure to ask any contractor about their training, experience, and member associations.
- EPA certifications are required to handle refrigerant in cooling systems. This means that ownership of refrigerant recovery equipment is a must. Ask your contractor to verify his certificate.
- Call the state and the Better Business Bureau to find out if there have been any complaints against them. Check the contractor's record, their performance, and get a list of their past projects to look at their work. Ask for a list of references and call them about the contractor’s performance. Ask specific questions: What work was done? Did they start and finish the project as promised? Did they arrive on time and clean the job site daily? Was their work continuous throughout the project or sporadic?
- Ask for verification of a Certificate of Insurance then call the insurance company to confirm the certificate is valid. Understand that it’s your responsibility for workers on your property Know that the contractor is insured.
- A written contract or proposal is a must! Always obtain one before allowing any contractor in to install anything. Ask about warranties and financing. Remember, the lowest bid may not be your best choice. A slightly higher bid may get you more in the long run with better equipment and service. Ensure the equipment and service best meets your needs by carefully evaluating the contractor's proposal.
- By now your list of potential contractors should contain only qualified reliable contractors. Now it's time to compare prices. Again look for the best value, not the lowest price. Have the potential contractors look at the job and give them a firm, but reasonable deadline for submitting the bid to you. You should discuss any optional items, such as a programmable thermostat or high efficiency filters at this time. Once all the bids are in, look at them all together. They should all be in a similar price range.
- Review the bids carefully, not just the bottom line. Look over them very carefully. Any bid that seems way out of line may not very well be. A bid which is much higher than the rest could mean that this particular contractor picked up on something that the others missed. Possibly something necessary to bring the project up to code. Now, look at any that are much lower than the rest. Be particularly cautious of these. Why does this one cost less? Are they using inferior materials or just lower prices? Don't be afraid to call the contractor and ask any questions that you have about his bid.
- Keep in mind that selecting the best bid is all about tradeoffs. You will want to select the bid that is the best tradeoff between price and quality of work.
Once you’ve made your selection, it is time to actually hire the contractor.
Get a Contract
If the contractor is to do a substantial amount of work, such as installing central air and heat into an older home, or completely replacing a current system, you will want to have a contract. You may want to consult your own attorney to look at a the contract, but we can give you a few pointers:
- Be certain the contract specifies everything that you and the contractor have agreed to: work to be done, time of completion, materials to be used, etc. A contract specifying everything will protect you legally and help you to avoid any misunderstanding with your contractor.
- Any changes to the contract should be in writing.
- The price in the contract should be the same price as specified on the bid. Know how much money is due so AirConditioningLoans.com will give your contractor a purchase order to complete the work to be done, and we only pay the contractor once the work has been completed and you are completely satisfied.
- Has replacing your AC or Furnace been made affordable? Most of the time the expense of replacing a major comfort system such as your air conditioner is not planned. AirConditioningLoans.com makes it affordable we have different options to fit into your budget.
- From a low minimum monthly payment option or a no interest promotion revolving credit line, to a fixed payment loan or a lease finance to own program, there are many easy ways to finance your purchase. Learn from our experts about the loan finance package that is right for you.
Become an AirConditioningLoans.com Certified Contractor
3 Step Customized Finance Program
- Step 1
Complete and fax both sections of the Dealer Enrollment and Agreement Forms to 866-922-2450.
- Step 2
An account representative from AirConditioningLoans.com will contact your office to customize a finance program that fits your office needs.
- Step 3
Upon return receipt of your agreement, we will:
- Send your office attractive marketing materials
- Provide a banner for your website
Your customers deserve the excellent customer service AirConditioningLoans.com always provides.The Essentials
AirConditioningLoans.com offers finance programs designed to specifically meet the unique needs of dealer/contractors. AirConditioningLoans.com provides:
- Attractive banner ads linking A/C Home Comfort financing to your website
- Customers the ability to confidentially pre-qualify for financing
- Contractor offices with three styles of attractive Home Comfort Financing applications in Spanish and English
- Acrylic stands for prominent office placement/ Brochures for in house sale presentations
- Contractors with indispensable marketing and customer referral programs designed to increase customer A/C installation volume.
- The contractors office with an easy to follow Reference Guide, which includes 3 basic steps for financing and a monthly chart of estimated payments
Air Conditioning Finance Program includes:
- Loan amounts from $1000 to $50,000
- Loan terms up to 180 months (O.A.C.)
- Installment Lines with payments low monthly payments
- Fixed Interest rates from 9.99%- 17.99% (O.A.C.)
- No prepayment penalty
- Fast, confidential application process at no charge
- Deferred No interest programs 6 and 12 months
- Highest approval rates nationwide
- Loan programs for multiple levels of credit
Highest Approval Rates
With AirConditioningLoans.com you'll attract more customers, and approvals.
- Financing for A thru D credit
- All qualified Co-signers accepted including Non-Relatives
- A Simple and fast two-page contract with no income and employment verification required (O.A.C.)
Broad Spectrum of Interest Rates
AirConditioningLoans.com provides an extensive array of loan options with:
- Lowest interest rates from 5.9% on (Full Loan Term)
- Broadest interest rates ranging from 5.9%-20.9%
- The only exclusive 6, or 12 month deferred and no interest/no payment programs for customers
AirConditioningLoans.com provides not just the lowest, but the broadest range of interest rates allowing all customers the highest chance for loan approval.Flexible Value Added Services
AirConditioningLoans.com assists your business with:
- Competitive discount rates to Dealer/Contractors
- NO sign-up fees, annual fees or equipment to purchase
- 3 Types of Consumer Finance Programs to choose from
- No additional work for your staff
- Eliminating awkward financial discussions with customers
- Loan applications through our secure online automated system, telephone or fax
Our courteous and professional loan consultants carefully review each loan application to ensure the highest chance for loan approval. Our credit decisions are quick and are usually completed within 5 to 15 minutes.Guaranteed Split Pre-funding Payments
We understand how tight cash flow can be and that there are times where there may be a separate supplier, distributor, or manufacturer that needs to be paid. We have the cash flow solution for you, our Split Funding Product.
With our Split Funding offering we pay the two parties involved in the financing separately so you have one less thing to worry about.
Our Split Funding Product allows you to:
- Obtain more buying power with your supplier
- Satisfy supplier method of payment requirements
- Simplify your cash flow management
If you are looking to offer financing for central air conditioners, heating systems, or water heaters, AirConditioningLoans.com has the program that is right for you and your customer. Part of our offering is Progress Payment Product in which you can receive 50% of the order upfront when the customer signs the Lease or finance agreement and the balance once the verbal confirmation of equipment delivery is complete. We offer leasing and financing to residential and commercial customers, including new businesses. Our process is quick and easy too, with credit decisions within 2 minutes under $10,000 and within 4 hours over $10,000.
- Issue payment within 24 hours
- Send a wire-transfer or overnight separate checks to the contractor if needed.
To learn more about AirConditioningLoans.com and our monthly payment options call us at 1-866-688.6608.